Re: [squid-users] Web-polygraph testing

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 19:12:53 -0700 (MST)

If client requests reach the cache, then the most likely causes are
        - not enough HTTP headers for Squid to cache
        - time de-synchronization between cache and servers
Are you using a standard workload like PolyMix? PolyMix configures
Polygraph to have enough headers for Squid to cache responses. Do you
use NTP to sync clocks? You should.

If the above does not help, enable Squid debugging to see why

Alex.