RE: [squid-users] price/performance

From: Andre van Zyl <vanzyla@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 10:58:03 +0200

The costs shown are not for the software only. These figures are the total
cost of the entire "solution" entered, and so include costs for the server
hardware, switches and/or routers, as well as the software and OS. See
section 8: Product configurations to see the exact breakdown of each entry.

AD.