[squid-users] Overriding Filtering !

From: Hamid Hashemi Golpayegani <hamid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 16:54:00 +0330

Hi ,

I have installed a squid machine on my network and I have two different
link to the internet. One of them is Slow but it has no filtering and
firewalling and the another one is a fast link that has filtering and
firewall and denied some pages . So I want to make a configuration on my
squid that see if a page denied by the fast one then try the another
link gateway or proxy to load that page .
Is this possible ?! Any idea ?

   /  Seyyed Hamid Reza    /        WINDOWS FOR NOW  !!            /
  /  Hashemi Golpayegani  /  Linux for future , FreeBSD for ever  /
/  Network Administrator/ hamid@morva.net   ,   ICQ# : 42209876 /