Re: [squid-users] why does squid not cache this page ?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 10:04:10 +0100

http://www.mnot.net/cacheability/ reports:

       http://work.malmoe.at/artikel/funktionieren/26/index.html

            Expires -
        Cache-Control -
        Last-Modified -
             ETag -
       Content-Length - (actual size: 1196)
            Server ' - '

       This object will be considered stale, because it doesn't have any
freshness information assigned. It doesn't have a validator present. It
doesn't have a Content-Length header present, so it can't be used in a
HTTP/1.0 persistent connection.

Seems to be the case of most HTML content on that virtual host..

A manual request of http://work.malmoe.at reveals the following headers:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK^M