[squid-users] My Squid with kernel 2.4 problem solved !

From: Hamid Hashemi Golpayegani <hamid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 12:20:26 +0330

Hi ,

finally thanx henrik to solved my problem with kernel 2.4 . I have used
squid in transparent mode with ipchains in kernel 2.4 . It seems that
ipchains in kernel 2.4 in not for heavy traffic using and you must used
iptables instead of ipchains in kernel 2.4 . If you use ipchains in kernel
2.4 after a while that your squid load grows up the machine become so slow
that nobody can work good .
Thanks for squid guru man henrik for solving my problem .

---
   /  Seyyed Hamid Reza    /        WINDOWS FOR NOW  !!            /
  /  Hashemi Golpayegani  /  Linux for future , FreeBSD for ever  /
/  Network Administrator/ hamid@morva.net   ,   ICQ# : 42209876 /