Re: [squid-users] users proxy IP

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 20:15:31 +0100

Squid needs a flexible log format implementation similar to the "custom"
log format of Apache. If you make a reasonable one it is very likely to
get incorporated into mainstream Squid.

Likevise for a X-Forwarded-For ACL match.

To get started, the ACL match is probably simpler.

Anyone wanting to take active part in the Squid development process are
most welcome to do so. See devel.squid-cache.org for details.

Squid Hacker