[squid-users] Inquery: Common extension methods

From: Henrik Nordström <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 18:17:40 +0100

As we are rounding up the Squid-2.5 release, I would like to know what the
most common extension methods needed so we can add these to the Squid-2.5
release from start.

On other words, if you have had to add any extension methods using the
"extension_methods" directive in Squid-2.4 or by manually patching the code,
please tell what methods you have needed to add, and why.

Added already is "SEARCH" and "BPROPFIND", but I guess there is other methods
in use out there which we do not yet know of..

The full list of methods currently supported by Squid-2.5 are:
  GET POST PUT HEAD CONNECT TRACE PURGE OPTIONS DELETE
  PROPFIND PROPPATCH MKCOL COPY MOVE LOCK UNLOCK BMOVE
  BDELETE BPROPFIND BPROPPATCH SEARCH

Squid Hacker

--
MARA Systems AB