Re: [squid-users] rproxy

From: May Lyn Lis <maylynlis@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 13:49:16 +0800 (CST)

Hi Henrik,
Thanks for the indication, I have try the
configuration, and facing another problem. The
following is my configuration.

The problem I faced with this configuration is
when I access through IE with URL
https://webtest.proxy.com.sg, the browser return me
with the following message :

" The requested URL could not be retrieved

  While trying to retrieve the URL:
http://galaxy.proxy.com.sg:443/

  The following error was encountered:

  Access Denied. "

Need some highlight on any wrong or mis configuration.

Note:
1. "galaxy" is the hostname of the reverse proxy
server.
2. "webtest" has been pointed to ip address of reverse
proxy server.

http_port webtest.proxy.com.sg:80 vhost
defaultsite=mail.internalserver.com.sg
https_port 443 cert=/usr/local/ssl/certs/sslcert.crt
key=/usr/local/ssl/keys/ssl.key
cache_peer mail.internalserver.com.sg parent 80 0
no-query originserver
cache_peer_access mail.internalserver.com.sg allow all

acl HTTP protocol HTTP
acl port80 port 80
http_access allow HTTP port80
mail.internalserver.com.sg