[squid-users] Re: R: R: [squid-users] What about upgrading?

From: Henrik Nordström <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 11:29:05 +0100

rpm -U as usual... (or -F).

If RedHat has done their RPM packaging job correctly (which I think they
have) the configuration files should be marked as such, making RPM preserve
them during upgrades, installing any new version as .rpmnew

You will quite likely need to do some minor adjustments to squid.conf after
upgrading as the two Squid versions are not equal..

--
MARA Systems AB
Giving you basic free Squid support