[squid-users] Squid stops all sites after a while

From: Fredrik Johnsson <fredrikj@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 12:03:39 +0100

Hi!

I've just recently uppgraded my route/firewall box to Linux 2.4.13 and
thought i'd give transperant proxy with squid a go.

First it just worked like a charm.

The for no apperant reason it just stopped serving som websites and then just
plain stopped'em all.

I tride to restart squid and even removed and reinitialized cache dirs no
luck.

I gave up and rebooted the machine and it worked again (no clue why) but this
time it only worked for about 4 days.

There are only 2 people accesing the web through this gateway.

Today I applyed to patches , the Filedescriptor and the Meta patch.

Still no change.

// Fredrik (Desperate)