Re: [squid-users] FTP-gateway through SQUID

From: Dave Raven <dave@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 18:30:51 +0200

This may be way off, but I suspect it may have something to do with your ftp
settings in squid.
The other side may be bimap'n (nat) to get to the server and may only work
with either passive / active ftp and not both.

Try playing with your ftp_passive option.
Can you get to other ftp sites?

--Dave.
Optec Sec.