[squid-users] Vedr.: Re: Vedr.: Re: [squid-users] apache basic authentication doesn't work through squid.. why?

From: Klavs Klavsen <ktk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 09:34:04 +0100

Hi Henrik,

I had seen the login=PASS option for cache_peer - but obviously I didn't
quite understand how it worked.. I tried it.. and voila it worked..

Thank you :-)

/Klavs

On Thursday 22 November 2001 16.30, Klavs Klavsen wrote:
> All I can see in the cache-peer directive, is how to set a login - to be
> used to access a peer..
> but my problem is that I have several domains on the same peer.. and they
> have several users..
> so I just wanted squid to pass along the credentials given.. - I have set
> the no_cache - which matches the domain that has access control.

Are you SURE you read the documentation for Squid-2.5 (with or withour
rproxy)?

There is a number of different ways Squid-2.5 can log in to the peer.