[squid-users] Access Control

From: Paul Carruthers <paul.carruthers@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 15:25:20 -0000

I run a small proxy server, it works a treat as it logs everything and
restricts some sites. Only problem is some people go "direct" to a website
by using its ip address, after doing a nslookup. Can I force the proxy
server into doing reverse lookups ?

Paul

Avellino Technologies Limited
Voice : +44 (0) 118 940 7600
Fax : +44 (0) 118 940 7699

http://www.avellino.com

This e-mail, its content and any files transmitted with it are intended
solely for the addressee(s), is confidential and may be legally privileged.
If you have received this e-mail in error please delete it and contact the
sender via the Avellino switchboard on +44 (0)118 940 7600 or via return
e-mail. You should not copy or forward it on or otherwise use the contents,
attachments or information in any way. Any such unauthorised use or
disclosure may be unlawful.

Avellino gives no warranty whether express or implied as to the security,
accuracy or completeness of this e-mail after it is sent. Avellino accepts
no responsibility for changes made to this e-mail after it was sent. Any
liability for viruses is excluded whether arising by statute, common law or
otherwise. Avellino has made every reasonable effort possible to ensure all
documents are virus checked before they are transmitted.