[squid-users] tosaddracl

From: Ron Vachiyer <proutfoo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 15:13:18 -0500

Hello,

I have been searching for a way to change the source address of my web
requests based on the client IP requesting them, and came across this:

http://devel.squid-cache.org/tosaddracl/

I see that this is for the 2.5 devel series, however I was wondering if
there are any back-ports or previously developed patches for the 2.4 series.

My reason for doing so is to be able to assign higher bandwith capacity to
clients matched by an IP ACL, and control in the router traffic destined to
the cache server using the alternate tcp_outgoing_address.

Thanks in advance,

Ron