[squid-users] 1st time squid setup

From: lee <lnx@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 20:57:50 -0500

Hi Folks,

a 1st time poster on this list here,I'm trying to assemble a small home
network here and am working my way thru the squid config file. I went thru it
the 1st time w/o success,(host wouldn't surf,altho it would ping the
server,and vice versa)is there anything in there that I should be especially
aware of..I know not to uncomment anything I don't change the default on. The
whole thing is somewhat confusing for me but I am hopeful :-)

Btw,I'm using Mandrake 8.1 Thank you all for your time.

Lee