Re: [squid-users] which sections should I debug - when squid doesn't cache an object?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 15:45:52 +0100

Section 22 is probably a good candidate.. covers the refersh algorithms.. See
doc/debug-sections.txt, or the header (first lines) of the file you are
interested in debugging.

But in most cases, log_mime_hdrs is the best debugging tool in cases like
this. When you understand the HTTP difference between objects that are being
cached and objects not being cached then identifying why those are not being
cached is usually very simple.

--
MARA Systems AB
Giving you basic free Squid support