[squid-users] Cache_peer_access problem

From: Bester, Leon <BesterL@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 13:07:01 +0200

I've got an interesting problem,

I have to direct traffic for certain sites to another proxy (also squid) server, as these sites are not available via the Internet.

I do not want to set up a cache_peer as I only want this traffic to go via the alternative proxy.

I want to this via an acl as the list of sites to be accessed continually change.

I have set up an acl "acl intra url_regex -i /usr/local/intra"
The file "intra" contains the list of sites that needs to be redirected.

How should I specify on my cache_peer_access line that it must forward these requests to the alternative proxy server.

Regards

Leon