[squid-users] Re: squid not writing object in cache

From: Klavs Klavsen <ktk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 13:25:40 +0100

I have 2 domains configured "to test" on the same squid..

the other domain www.aok.dk caches fine.. www.stiften.dk doesn't.. you can
see the log output here:

 640 213.237.54.63 TCP_MISS/200 78481 GET http://www.aok.dk/ -
ROUNDROBIN_PARENT/www3.aok.dk text/html
 623 213.237.54.63 TCP_MEM_HIT/200 78489 GET http://www.aok.dk/ - NONE/-
text/html
2113 213.237.54.63 TCP_MISS/200 81416 GET http://www.stiften.dk/ -
FIRST_UP_PARENT/ren.metropol.dk text/html
1247 213.237.54.63 TCP_MISS/200 81416 GET http://www.stiften.dk/ -
FIRST_UP_PARENT/ren.metropol.dk text/html
 605 213.237.54.63 TCP_MEM_HIT/200 78489 GET http://www.aok.dk/ - NONE/-
text/html

(I've cut the first 17 chars off).

I made all requests from a wget..

I hope you have an idea? because I have looked through the entire logfile,
and I can't figure out what is causing stiften.dk's html files to not be
cached.. and aok.dk's to be cached..

Any header/Meta information that I should be aware off, that is not
overwritten by override-expire and ignore-reload on refresh_patterns?

-------------| This mail has been sent to you by: |------------
Klavs Klavsen, IT-coordinator and Systems Administrator at
Metropol Online - http://www.metropol.dk
Tlf. 33752700, Fax 33752720, Email ktk@metropol.dk

Private- Email klavs@klavsen.net - http://www.vsen.dk

It is a myth that people resist change. People resist what other
people make them do, not what they themselves choose to do...
That's why companies that innovate successfully year after year
seek their peopl's ideas, let them initiate new projects and
encourage more experiments. -- Rosabeth Moss Kanter