[squid-users] redirect just the first request

From: Stefan M. Brandl <smb@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 16:51:16 +0100

Hi,
I have squid up and running as transparent proxy and doing wccp
with our access server.
Now I have the need, that the first request of a user i redirected
to a 'greeting-page'.
Therefor I need a redirector and a kind of database that stores
and releases the ip-address of the user. Or is there a easier way
to do this?
Are there any ready-to-go solutions availible?

Regards
 Stefan

--
Stefan M. Brandl                                         R-KOM GmbH & Co. KG
E-Mail: smb@r-kom.de                                     Greflingerstr. 26