Re: [squid-users] When will squid support smp?

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 20:09:24 +1100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Henrik Nordstrom" <hno@squid-cache.org>

> Joe Cooper wrote:
>
> > Robert mentioned in a private email conversation a while back that
he
> > had implemented an include directive for squid.conf--that would be
even
> > better for cluster and multi-process Squid environments. Just for
the
> > record, I'd love to see that go into the official Squid 2.[56].
>
> 2.6 maybe. 2.5 is already overdue.

Agreed.
FWIW -My include directive note
http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-dev/200102/0271.html
Andres Koonmaa has done one as well.. similar approach
http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-dev/200009/0013.html

Theres more there if you care to search, but these are the two key ones
I think.

Rob