RE: [squid-users] glibc 2.2.x for kernenl 2.2.x

From: Van Bossche Koen <Koen.VanBossche@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 11:42:33 +0100

Hi,

I had the same problem some time ago.
You do not need or want to try upgrading to glibc-2.2. It not really is
needed.
I posted my problem to the maillist and Henrik replied to recompile it on
the server itself.

I did not compiled squid right the first time (a mistake with configure).
Some files where not in place. I did so for the 2nd time and it worked ok.

Hope it helps 4 you 2!

B.R.
./koen