[squid-users] Squid performance

From: Subbaraman B <beeyesr@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 04:42:19 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I am new to squid. I have configured freebsd 4.3stable and am running
squid 2.4.x on it. I am able to browse easily to sites with just text
contents easily. When, I try to browse sites like cnn.com, abcnews.com,
mail.yahoo.com and hotmail.com, I find the an error message after a couple of
minutes saying "Operation timed out" or "No route to host".
I would like to know if there is something that i can do to make all sites
equally browsable :)

 --
 Thanks,
 Subbudu