Re: [squid-users] Block streaming

From: Mark Tinka <aknit44@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 08:41:04 +0000 (GMT)

check the FAQ for defining regex access lists and the
http_access deny statement.. but, u will invariably be
looking for something like..

acl video urlpath_regex -i \.mpeg$
acl audio urlpath_regex -i \.mp3$
http_access deny video
http_access deny audio

this is just an example.. i would advise that u read
the FAQ to get a good understanding of the logic
behind these rules...

good luck..

AKNIT

Hello,