Re: [squid-users] cache log messages

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 20:10:51 +0100

You need to figure out under which conditions the HP-UX kernel returns "error
233, No buffer space available" on calls to the accept() system call. Most
likely the kernel has run out of some size limited memory area related to
TCP/IP sockets, preventing it from creating new ones.

Squid Hacker

--
MARA Systems AB
Giving you basic free Squid support