Re: [squid-users] rotate not working correctly or I'm doing something wrong ..

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 15:59:14 +0100

See cache.log when you run "squid -k rotate".

Also, check your setting of log_rotate in squid.conf.

Note: If your Squid is configured to be used in conjunction with "logrotate",
then "squid -k rotate" does not rotate logs. It is then "logrotate" who makes
the rotation.

--
MARA Systems AB
Giving you basic free Squid support