Re: [squid-users] PAM authentication problem

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 03:02:58 +0100

The PAM configuration quoted by Visolve is for a specific OS only (RedHat
Linux), not by any means a generic PAM configuration for Squid.

It is impossible to quote a generic PAM configuration that works for all as
the details of PAM stack configurations heavily depends on the OS used and
the wanted stack. The best recommendation if you don't know PAM is to look at
any of your already existing services.

available on request