Re: [squid-users] squid acl in mysql

From: Squid Support (Henrik Nordstrom) <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 16:49:20 +0200

Probably the squid-2.3 patch can be made to work with Squid-2.4 with only
some minor adjustments.

Another approach is using the external_acl patch
<http://devel.squid-cache.org/external_acl/> (applies to HEAD), and writing a
set of helpers for making the needed SQL lookups..

--
Basic free Squid support provided thanks to MARA Systems AB
Your source of advanced reverse proxy solutions or customized