[squid-users] !!~~How to Stop Proxy Servers Behind my Proxy Server.~~!!

From: <squid_nehal@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 14:55:36 +0530 (IST)

Hello,

I have squid version 2.3stable4 on linux 7.0. I have many clients who is
using internet connection through my this squid caching server. As we are
on isp type of bussiness, we are selling internet connection over cables as
per only one pc per connection. Now my problem is my meny clients are using
Proxy servers (like win proxy, ms proxy, cget proxy etc) so that they can
access internet on more pcs then they are paying (only for one pc). I want
to restric this clients so that they can not run proxy on there pc. Means
they have brought one account then they are able to use internet only on
one pc but when they use proxy only one pc run that is their proxy server
itself and can not use internet on their local clients.

Is there any configuration builtin in squid ?
Is there any way to restric those clients?

Please Help me.

Thanks in advance.

Yours faithfully,
Nehal.