Re: [squid-users] acl arp

From: Squid Support (Henrik Nordstrom) <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 08:16:01 +0200

On Tuesday 21 May 2002 17:07, Edwin Hernandez wrote:

> I have a problem .....i need know as version in rpm support acl ARP
> for linux 7.2......i have proven many versions but whitout exito...

I don't know. Why don't you build Squid from the source? It is not a
complex task.

The only way to find out how an RPM of Squid-2.4 or earlier was built
is by looking into the RPM SPEC file (found in the source rpm).

It is recommended that you know exacly which configure options the
Squid version you are running was built with, and why.

Your source of advanced web reverse proxying solutions
http://www.marasystems.com/products/