AW: [squid-users] log ARP (MAC) - Adress in squid log-file

From: <oliver.fink@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 09:24:44 +0200

The reason why I want to log MAC-adresses is:

We are giving networkcourses here. Of course
these people have changing IP-Adresses (Sometimes
they use my DHCP - sometimes they don`t). So the
only way to identify these users is by
using the MAC-Adress?!

Thanks and Greetings
Olli

BildungsCenter der Arbeiterkammer Vorarlberg
Fink Olli
Schiesstätte 16
6800 Feldkirch

Tel.: 05522/3551-16