RE: [squid-users] Anyone knows a good Squid log analyzer?

From: Jindra Tomás <jindra@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 15:17:55 +0200

Hello,

by my experience best tool for this kind of informations give Suid2mysql.
But this tool is a little complex, because it make user accounts, quotas and
so one. But statistics are very good.

You can find original pages on

http://evc.fromru.com/squid2mysql/

We needed only reporting tool without accounts and quotas, therefore I make
some changes in this tool. Now it only get informations from Squid access
log, give them to SQL database and people can make some data views (It's
some PHP scripts).

If you will want I can send you this tool with explanation how install it.

 TJ

Tomas Jindra
Datasys s.r.o
Karlovarska 22