[squid-users] Squid and ssh tunneling

From: Bennett F. Dill <ben@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 17:03:50 -0400

I've done some hunting, but I'm not finding the answer that I'm looking for.
Please excuse my question if it simple and I just missed the howto.

Currently, I deny all external interface connections to the squid port. For
squid to respond, you must be a 192.168.0.0./24 IP address. I would now
like to add the ability for squid to accept external requests if the request
is authenticated and using ssh. Is this possible?

TIA,
Ben