Re: [squid-users] Rebuilding Squid Cache

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 00:32:54 -0500

You'll need to copy them over. FreeBSD may be able to read ext2/ext3
filesystems, but you'll want to copy them to a new FreeBSD UFS
partition. If you aren't installing over your Linux machine, it is
probably easier to simply run the Linux server as a sibling for a few
days until the hot objects have had a chance to migrae.

If you will be installing FreeBSD over the Linux system, you'll need to
get creative, and probably use a spare HD for the transfer. It probably
isn't worth the effort. ;-)

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
Web caching appliances and support.