Re: [squid-users] Host based acceleration

From: Henrik Nordström <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 19:04:08 +0200

Some relevant messages of mine found in the archives:

http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/199811/0609.html
http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/199909/0312.html
http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200103/0599.html
http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200103/0930.html
http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/199901/0136.html

Some information can also be found in the Squid FAQ, but I am afraid it may be
a bit misleading...

http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-20.html

If someone could write up a new accelerator section for the FAQ that would be
nice. I am a bit too buzy with the code at the moment..

--
Basic free Squid support provided thanks to MARA Systems AB
Your source of advanced reverse proxy solutions or customized