[squid-users] understanding ssl entries in the cache log

From: Noel Clarkson <noel.clarkson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 11:37:24 +1000

Hi all,

I'm trying to find a problem with a ssl connection and so have turned on
the ssl debugging in the cache and have found that my two connections give
different results (one connection works the other doesn't). This is good,
 but I don't really understand what the log is telling me so I don't know
where to look next. Is there a description of what I should see in a
normal connection or of what the ssl lines in the cache.log mean somewhere?

cheers,

noel