Re: [squid-users] Is it possible to log cookie infomation in squid log file.

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 20:34:28 +0200

Thomas, David wrote:
> I've set the "emulate_httpd_log on" directive in my squid config file, and
> the log file format has changed to httpd format, as expacted
> I am now trying to log cookie info into the squid log file, in the same way
> that you can in apache.
>
> Does anyone know if this is possible, and if so, what needs to be done, to
> enable cookie logging.

Not yet, unless you want to use the log_mime_hdrs option which pretty much
logs everything..

There is an ongoing task to support custom log formats which will allow
logging of specific cookie information and the like. See
http://devel.squid-cache.org/customlog/ for a outline of what is planned once
the resources to finish the implementation has been found.