Re: [squid-users] Access-Logs

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 07:44:27 -0500

More folks from the future sporting software that does not exist yet... ;-)

There is no encryption in Squid that could possibly cause your access
logs to be encrypted. You're imagining things.

Your system might be gzipping old logs for you, though...They would no
longer be human readable but encrypted is not the correct term for them.
  gunzip will fix them right up for human readability.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
Web caching appliances and support.