Re: [squid-users] increase child process

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 01:16:15 -0500

Huh? All Linux variants support the aufs storeio module, if Squid is
built with the option enabled.

Or, are you asking if the Red Hat standard RPM supports aufs? I don't
know, off hand. You could use the Red Hat-style RPMs on our site,
instead (linked from the Binaries link on the Squid page). They are
compiled with support for aufs, and are drop-in replacements for the Red
Hat standard RPM.

BTW-Squid questions should go to the Squid-users list, not to me
personally. My clients can write to me personally and expect a prompt
and accurate reply--everyone else should write to the Squid mailing
list, where I'm quite likely to answer if I feel I'm the best person to
answer the question and I have time to do so. This isn't because I
don't want to help you personally, rather because all questions take
time, and it maximizes my time to answer questions in a forum where
others can benefit.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
Web caching appliances and support.