Re: [squid-users] Filter to user! Please help!

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 10 Dec 2002 18:10:15 +0100

The username and IP address is sent to redirectors.

See the Squid FAQ for a description of what Squid sends to redirectors
and what redirectors may tell to Squid:
http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-15.html

see also contrib/rredir.pl, SquidGuard or any of the other redirectors
having some forms of access controls etc..