Re: [squid-users] --> squid_ldap_auth and AD

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 15:21:26 +0100

Exacly which LDAP helper are you using?

The helper shipped with Squid, or a helper downloaded separately?

For the helper shipped with Squid, see the documentation included in the
Squid distribution. If using the Squid helper you almost certainly needs
to specify a search filter to the helper (-f option).

Squid-2.5 allows you to specify helper arguments with spaces in them by
enclosing the arguments in " quotes as you would do on a command line..