[squid-users] Refresh pattern

From: Louis Lau <louis_lau@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 11:14:45 +0800

Hi, I would like to know what is the unit of min and max in refresh_pattern?
I have override the expire and lastmod header so that i can cache
non-cachable content. but doing this causes the server keeping old cache
even though the server has made the modification. my current setting is like
this

refresh_pattern . 1440 33% 4480 override-expire
override-lastmod ignore-reload

I want to set it so that anything not older then half a day should be
considered fresh, otherwise, go get another copy. is 1440 count as min here?