RE: [squid-users] tcp_outgoing_address problem !

From: Hamid Hashemi Golpayegani <hamid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 18:10:04 +0330

Hi ,

I have a same problem . Thanks edward for mentioning router config . I
am using wccp 1.0 method for intercepting web request to the squid box
and I have to store that the sattelite Ip of the squid should not
redirect to the squid box again . That's solved the problem .

   /  Seyyed Hamid Reza    /        WINDOWS FOR NOW  !!            /
  /  Hashemi Golpayegani  /  Linux for future , FreeBSD for ever  /
/  Network Administrator/ hamid@morva.net   ,   ICQ# : 42209876 /