Re: [squid-users] Custom Error Pages with images

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 28 Feb 2003 14:59:44 +0100

You need to publish any images on some web server which your users have
access to, and refer to them by full URL.

Another option, but slightly obscure one, is to load the required images
as icons in Squid (see mime.conf) and then refer to them by
/squid-internal-static/icons/<filename>

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden