Re: [squid-users] how to configure snmp+squid

From: Sukhjit Singh <sukhjits@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 17:01:30 +0530

Dear Marc
I have one question, i have enabled all these options in squid.conf now i
wanted to know that do i require additional snmp pacakage to be installed on
the linux box.
Or just enabling (--enable snmp) and making the config changes is enough.

i have made the requrired changes still when i try to configure mrtg it says
snmp request not received.
How to check if snmp is being supported by squid.

   Regards

   Sukhjit Singh
   Network Administrator
   Emmsons Infotech Ltd.