Re: [squid-users] logfile_rotate limit

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 10 Apr 2003 18:00:46 +0200

I don't think there is a limit, but on the other hand I always use
external rotation to have the logs timestamped instead of numbered...

External log file rotation == A separate program which rotates the logs
and then instructs Squid to reopen it's log files by running "squid -k
rotate" with logfile_rotate set to 0.

--
Free Squid-users support provided by Henrik Nordström <hno@squid-cache.org>
If you need commercial Squid support or cost effective Squid and