Re: [squid-users] Transparent proxy and DNS error

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 21:54:28 +0200

Exacly what error is returned? More specifically, which server does it
say it could not find?

Does it work if the user configures the same Squid as proxy server in
their browser while still having the interception and/or DNAT rules in
place?

What is your httpd_accel_* directive settings in squid.conf?

--
Free Squid-users support provided by Henrik Nordström
<hno@squid-cache.org>