Re: [squid-users] acl user

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 07:54:32 +0200

Explains it well.. unfortunately it is not the terminology used in
squid.conf which made me a bit confused when you asked about classes
and operators..

classes == acl directive

operators == *_access directives.

There are many acl types defined by the acl directive. Some of them
refer to users, maninly the the proxy_auth acl type.