[squid-users] delay pools not working:(

From: babar haq <babarhaq@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 07:22:01 -0500

hi
we have a 128k dsl connection in our office. as usuall the problem is that when people download files they suck most of the bandwidth and rest of the people cant even browse.
this is wat i did do restrcit downloading(not on web pages) speed to max of 2kbytes/sec for each user during the day .
can someobody tell me wat mistake am i making.
thanx in advance.

acl office 192.168.0.0/24
acl notwebpages url_regex -i ftp .exe .mp3 .vqf .tar.gz .gz .rpm .zip .rar .avi .mpeg .mp .ram .rm .iso .raw .wav .mov
acl day time 0900-17:00
delay_pools 2

delay_class 1 2
delay_parameters 1 -1/-1 2000/2000
delay_access 1 allow office notweppages day

delay_class 2 2
delay_parameters 2 -1/-1 -1/-1
delay_access 1 allow comcept

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup