[squid-users] Re: Worm?

From: a.m.rasat <a.m.rasat@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 01:03:55 +0700

You may have an open proxy there. Look at your Squid configuration file. You
should change your access list to match your network configuration. Pretty
much similar like this :

acl acl-name src xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
http_access allow acl-name

The xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is your network address and subnet. Read
the FAQ for more.

Regards,

Anthony M. Rasat.-