Re: [squid-users] Squid.conf and ACL refresh.... Radius

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 22 Apr 2003 17:26:08 +0200

tis 2003-04-22 klockan 17.04 skrev Guillermo Pedraja:
> Hi,
>
> First:
>
> I want to know if it would be possible somehow to refresh ACL
> list without rebooting my computer, I mean...

Yes. Just run "squid -k reconfigure", or restart only the Squid service.

There is never a need to reboot a computer because of Squid changes or
upgrades.

> I would like to now how Radius could work with Squid, I have read
> something about this question in this list (radius helper,PAM helper,
> Radius authenticator module....)

The easies way is probably to use the Radius Squid authenticator helper.
See Related Software on the squid-cache.org web page.

Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden